theOtherDada founder Adib Dada will be presenting the firm’s projects in Riyadh on November 18 at the Third Annual Saudi Green Building Forum at 16:45:
Challenging environmental, traditional and social conventions to create a positive impact in response to the needs of Saudi Arabia’s contemporary way of living
– Lowering energy demand of the buildings sector through effective implementation of energy sufficiency and efficiency measures
– Combining active and passive design strategies to minimize heat infiltration, energy use and water consumption
– Reducing energy consumption through high efficiency air conditioning systems, thermal modeling analysis and appropriate material specifications
– Reducing water consumption through the specification of water efficient equipment and fixtures and selecting plant and landscape species appropriate to the climate
– Lowering the demand of the building sector by providing self-sufficiency through water recycling and reuse
Drop by if you’re around, or follow @theOtherDada for live updates from the conference
For more info you can check this link.
The Saudi Green Building Forum is an initiative under the appointment of King Abdullah bin Abdullaziz of Saudi Arabia Royal Decree No. 7095/mb dated 5/10/1431 A.H., inaugurated under the official patronage of His Royal Highness Prince Dr. Mansour Bin Miteb Bin Abdulaziz, Ministry of Municipalities & Rural Affairs.
Saudi Arabia is a green building frontrunner and is home to the fastest growing construction and projects market in the Middle East. Green building design and energy-efficient products and technology is being driven by multibillion dollar spending from both the public and private sector – offering unparalleled opportunities in sectors associated with green building or green building technology.
The Saudi Green Building Forum is strategically aligned and partnered with the public and private sectors in addition to sponsors from national and international, government and non-government organizations. The Forum is designed to demonstrate the kingdom’s capacity and efforts through setting national policy for the environmental impact of the built environment whilst encouraging design, construction and operation of highly efficient sustainable buildings. www.saudigbf.org